You’re getting ready to walk down the aisle, and then your Mom screams – a thread has unraveled itself on the train of your dress! What’s a girl to do?
One of the best gifts I got for my own wedding was a bridal emergency kit. One of my mom’s friends had packed a cute bag full of odds and ends that could have been needed, if the occassion had arisen.
Here’s a checklist of a few things you might want to include in your wedding day emergency kit:
* brush * mirror * hairspray * safety pins *
* bobby pins * mending kit * super glue * scissors *
* static remover (or dryer sheets) * pain reliever * stain removal pen *
* crackers/trail mix * tissues * lint roller * cotton balls *
* cotton swabs * hand sanitizer * razor * bottle of water *
* feminine items * breath freshener * tooth brush * tooth paste * floss *
* nail polish remover * chapstick * extra underwear * tweezers *
* extra earring backs * bandaids (skin-colored) * lotion *
* deodorant * lotion * white chalk (for quick stain disguise) *
There are so many more things that a person might need, but this is a good overall list for most brides. It’s always a better idea to be over prepared than underprepared.